Royale Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently used for a clan in a MMORPG known as Runescape. Click for more details!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lacking things

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 5:19 pm

Ok. After a few days of people rejecting to enter the official clan, I decided to study how other clans are successful and one of the main reasons why is probably organization. I've taken a few points down and decided to ask you all for more suggestions.

Firstly, they had a home world and a player-owned city. What a player-owned city means is they treat a part of runescape as they're own where they organize events, carry out events and also to meet people. So a question to you people out there is what world do you want to be your home and where does your home in runescape going to be?

Secondly, they had a sense of identity. Basicaaly for example, one of the major clans out there are quite unique. Lala Asians is a clan which started off because most of the clan mates there are Asians. If we are going to be just another clan, no one would notice us. So we have to give something to them in order to help them remember us. Elaboration on this is that we need a team cape and maybe a team Afro? This is another question to you, how can we be unique without spinning off requirements for the clan?

Last but not least, they work together as a team. This includes implementing a Comittee who would work together to make this clan extremely awesome. I'm going to list down the roles which you people have to nominate candidates for and eventually vote on it.

Here goes:
2nd in Command - this is just like a vice president in a company. Helps to run things when I'm not around and also to delegate jobs to people for example, asking people to help to recruit etc

Event Coordinators- opened for 2 slots. This group of people would have to be creative and fun people. Helps to organize events, playoffs and maybe even pking trips.

Ambassador- this title sounds awesome. Just like any other abassadors do, the person would have to be extremely friendly and clarify any other doubts other clan members have. Head of recruiting.

Quartermaster- updates people on upcoming clan events and manage clan members requests. Reports on money needed to fund events and basically pratically the administration stuff.

That's all the roles I currently have thought of. If you feel that any positions are lacking, just tell me and I'll assess whether it is needed. So and of course be sure to nominate you candidates Smile

One more important thing is that I would soon have a memberlist up and running so it would be easier to track members and make the registration process simpler.

Remember to post your suggestions and happy Chinese valentines day!
Back to top Go down
http://royale-deluxe.niceboard.biz
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:48 pm

SurviveDeath wrote:
Ok. After a few days of people rejecting to enter the official clan, I decided to study how other clans are successful and one of the main reasons why is probably organization. I've taken a few points down and decided to ask you all for more suggestions.

Firstly, they had a home world and a player-owned city. What a player-owned city means is they treat a part of runescape as they're own where they organize events, carry out events and also to meet people. So a question to you people out there is what world do you want to be your home and where does your home in runescape going to be?

Secondly, they had a sense of identity. Basicaaly for example, one of the major clans out there are quite unique. Lala Asians is a clan which started off because most of the clan mates there are Asians. If we are going to be just another clan, no one would notice us. So we have to give something to them in order to help them remember us. Elaboration on this is that we need a team cape and maybe a team Afro? This is another question to you, how can we be unique without spinning off requirements for the clan?

Last but not least, they work together as a team. This includes implementing a Comittee who would work together to make this clan extremely awesome. I'm going to list down the roles which you people have to nominate candidates for and eventually vote on it.

Here goes:
2nd in Command - this is just like a vice president in a company. Helps to run things when I'm not around and also to delegate jobs to people for example, asking people to help to recruit etc

Event Coordinators- opened for 2 slots. This group of people would have to be creative and fun people. Helps to organize events, playoffs and maybe even pking trips.

Ambassador- this title sounds awesome. Just like any other abassadors do, the person would have to be extremely friendly and clarify any other doubts other clan members have. Head of recruiting.

Quartermaster- updates people on upcoming clan events and manage clan members requests. Reports on money needed to fund events and basically pratically the administration stuff.

That's all the roles I currently have thought of. If you feel that any positions are lacking, just tell me and I'll assess whether it is needed. So and of course be sure to nominate you candidates Smile

One more important thing is that I would soon have a memberlist up and running so it would be easier to track members and make the registration process simpler.

Remember to post your suggestions and happy Chinese valentines day!

home w can be w 90 at varr no more suggestions from me for now cyaa
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 5:20 pm

I agree with thamyq1, world 90 and varrock. She should be events coordinator. My vote goes to her Smile
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 12:20 pm

Alexis wrote:
I agree with thamyq1, world 90 and varrock. She should be events coordinator. My vote goes to her Smile

Nahh i actually wanted w113 but theres the 1000 ttl points limit=[ so w90 is better. and well varr is wer most things which happen and its the centre of rs f2p.

numbuh should be abassador
cute should be 2nd in command=p>.<(suggestions onli=]) Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:59 pm

Kay... The nominations so far are

2nd in command - cutebaby136
Event Coordinator (2 slots) - thamyq1
Ambassador (2 slots) - Alexis Elita, Numbuh One0
Quartemaster- none so far...
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:14 pm

I thought of something we are lacking... PEOPLE IN THE CLAN CHAT!!!!!!

JUST because Survive isnt in the chat doesnt mean you dont have to be either. Im always 100% in the chat when im on and its its before 6pm my time (About when survive getsa on) and there is like no-one in there and the instant survive logs on, BAM! it goes from me to 6 people. Come' on... I wont bite.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:15 pm

Ooooo... i just read in ambassador haha. awesome
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 3:49 pm

i agree alexis should really be the ambassador cos she's real friendly:) Cool Very Happy tongue
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:40 pm

survive u should create a post which would be a suggestor leader or sth.(idk) Alexis is good at suggesting things:) lol.
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:50 pm

Suggestor leader o.o

Hmm it sounds very unprofessional. Why don't we call it player moderator Smile?
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:06 pm

well idk wat it should be called but that sounds good too survive
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:33 pm

Lolx

I realized that what Alexis said about this official clan is that the players only enters when I'm around O.O is kinda true. Ah well, can't blame anyone as now the membership too little.

Today cw was kina awesome. My friend schmexy bears decided to help me in clan wars and we managed to thrash Dew Cool's clan from 5 vs 30 we got it down to 9 people. Even though we lost, it was still satisfactory. Today i also saw Eugenia126 and Gemini Boy1 at clan wars Surprised maybe thamyq1 you found ask them to join the clan...
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:38 pm

o.o well i nvr neither did my bro... hmm Surprised
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:57 pm

Surprised

I'm not sure whether to continue cwing or to move to achieve my goals which is lvl 99 defence or getting a Santa hat Razz and I going to lose face ruubby39 is going to get 99 woodcutting.
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:09 pm

u should either cw or do wc:) not train def:):p:p
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:28 pm

Mmk

so erm how about doing the YouTube recruitment video? >.<
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:33 pm

still checking>.<
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:48 pm

Ooo so we are having a recruitment vid Very Happy Awesome
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:32 pm

SurviveDeath wrote:
Mmk

so erm how about doing the YouTube recruitment video? >.<
erm. I managed to get the details on how to do the viddin:) but idk how to put it properly. I wrote it in pt form is it ok?
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:24 pm

this is how u vidd. 1) download hypercam/camtasia. 2) publish the file to make it a wmv file. (doesn't have to be wmv format). ↲Editing. ↲Use sony vegas or windows for simple edits. ↲Music↲Use mp3 file or import media.
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 10:32 pm

if its you clear i'll redo it tmr.>.< and feel free to ask me anything else i'll help to check:p o and the info is given by my fren doxie:p Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm

Thanks a lot thamyq1! Basketball
Back to top Go down
xin

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 23, 2010 11:55 am

if you are doing clan wars..you should know what real clan wars it is..it isnt the one we fun clan war running around in w1 clanwar arena...

there's thousand of clans who do clan wars..or more i guess..even country clan..
THEY DONT MAKE FUN WHEN INSIDE WAR.

once inside the war,everyone fall in the leader.and leader call piles. only clanmems att the person who leader called...

once you get piled you should wield staff and tank them away example, stuck enemies with the walls to make them cant chase you..so this can seperate enemies's pile..then own clan 1 by 1 pile them die..

btw survivedeath, that day i invited you Lala vs Unity clan...i see you wearing mems stuff gnome scarf inside the clanwars..and somemore come jail chit chat...wow what a shame tbh -.-" no offense
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lacking things Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lacking things   Lacking things I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacking things
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royale Deluxe :: Rulers, Guidelines and Circles :: Suggestions-
Jump to: