Royale Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently used for a clan in a MMORPG known as Runescape. Click for more details!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Divine Strike
Divine Strike

Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! Empty
PostSubject: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Wouldn't it be good if we had a goals page where everyone could list down their goals? That's why I'm making one now! Post in any format you want, but adhere to the forum rules and regulations! Strictly no vulgarities. I'll start~!

Skill goals:
80 Fishing
85 Cooking

Total level goals:
1100 total
20,500,000 total exp
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 7:28 pm

Divine Strike wrote:
Wouldn't it be good if we had a goals page where everyone could list down their goals? That's why I'm making one now! Post in any format you want, but adhere to the forum rules and regulations! Strictly no vulgarities. I'll start~!

Skill goals:
80 Fishing
85 Cooking

Total level goals:
1100 total
20,500,000 total exp

Wow..

Ok here goes mine

Personal goals:

Achieve an awesome official clan.
Make new awesome friends

Skill goals:
99 Defence
99 Ranged

Others:
Get a Santa hat Razz
Back to top Go down
http://royale-deluxe.niceboard.biz
cutebaby136

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 11:01 pm

Skills

Woodcutting : 91/99
Magic : 85/85 *achieved* =) 18/3/2010
Attack : 95/99
Defence : 94/99
Runecrafting : 64/70
Crafting : 76/80
Mining : 73/80
Smithing : 74/80
Fishing : 86/99
Firemaking : 93/99

Total Level : 1306/1300 *achieved* =) 13/3/2010 by lvling att to 95
Total XP : 97m/100m
Combat Level : 120/120 *achieved* =) 15/3/2010 by lvling def to 94

Others

santa
20m cash
2 sets of saradomin (SK)

Last edited by cutebaby136 on Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:23 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 7:47 pm

My goals are:

99 Def
99 Construction
99 Range

Others:
All quests completed
Bandos Chestplate
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 9:13 pm

my goal is to get 99 def:) cant think far so thats my onli goal for now.
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm

Lol that's great! I'm now changing my goal and that is to try to achieve high combat level Surprised

Update for clan wars met a person called flarae who is lvl 110+ and she said that someone told her about me o.o is it you thamyq1? Anyway she joined the clan Very Happy still figuring out who is that person tho :/

kk anyway before that I was online for a while and found out that there was a playoff in w29 with the lala asians and I joined in. I realised I was the noobest player there Surprised and Oscar added me don't know whether that's good o.o

and after that more exciting news... Athena XII aka Andwatboi3 met me and she added me back saying that I was still the same old cb 97 Surprised lolx Soulja616 was there and Cl Frozen aka Frozenblue5 was also there. Wow meeeting my old clan warring mates brings back memories but they made me realise one thing they are all higher lvled than me... Even thamyq1 is higher lvl than me:O so I decided to put my goals aside and spend my time catching up on the combat levels.

So in the mean time, not much clan warring updates from me but progress from my training. Lvl 122 combat here I come :p

Lol this means I got to bore myself to death but hope that I would persevere and in the end it will be all worth it.

Just try to invite your friends to the clan and if anything about the recruitment video let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://royale-deluxe.niceboard.biz
Divine Strike
Divine Strike

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 25, 2010 9:34 pm

Very Happy More members = more posts~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!   Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Skill Goals, Combat Goals, anything Goes!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royale Deluxe :: Runescape or Run Escape? :: General Discussion (Disgustion?)-
Jump to: