Royale Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently used for a clan in a MMORPG known as Runescape. Click for more details!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Origin of your character name!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SurviveDeath
Admin

Origin of your character name! Empty
PostSubject: Origin of your character name!   Origin of your character name! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:52 pm

Basically I would like to know how do you all choose your runescape names and also what does your runescape name means.

I go first... Very Happy

Survivedeath was picked out probably due to luck and chance. My previous old usernames that I commonly use is mad123 or ferocious123. However I decided to make the name more meaningful as thousands of players are going to remember me by my name. Thus, I based my username on a pun that I thought out of. You know whenever your hitpoints fall to zero, a line "oh no you are dead" appears but somehow you hav just only seemed to have just teleported to lumbridge with only some stuff missing. How is this death? Everyone "survives" death so I based my name upon it Smile

Ok, the meaning of my name. My name can be taken two ways survive death and survived death. Generally they both have the same meaning. Survive means to outlive and death means annihilation. Outlive annihilation hmm... sounds pretty cool to me Smile

In no order or format, tell us what is the meaning of your name and how did you choose your runescape username! Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://royale-deluxe.niceboard.biz
Alexis
Alexis

PostSubject: Re: Origin of your character name!   Origin of your character name! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 pm

My name is Alexis Elita. First off it was loss678 then Alexis Fury, then Alexis Frost. I didn't like Loss678, cause everyone called me loser678. So lame, but irritating. But then i decided to change my name to Alexis Fury.

Alexis is a character from the TV show 24, who is played my favourite actor, Misha Collins I love you . Fury was just a 4 letter word that my mum suggested, and now i think aboiut it, so was Frost. But then I wanted a word that actually meant somthing, and i found Elita. Elita means "chosen one'.

So my names means 'Alexis is the chosen one'
Back to top Go down
Divine Strike
Divine Strike

PostSubject: Re: Origin of your character name!   Origin of your character name! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:37 pm

Make a guess where my username Numbuh One0 came from~ Very Happy
It's very obvious!
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

PostSubject: Re: Origin of your character name!   Origin of your character name! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 6:51 pm

o.o divine strike is numb. O.o y idk sia.
Back to top Go down
hunterfred15

PostSubject: Re: Origin of your character name!   Origin of your character name! I_icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 9:28 pm

whoah i want to change my name to hunterrdrk15...cuz my name is roderick,lol brother tricked me into using fred...lame seyy...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Origin of your character name!   Origin of your character name! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Origin of your character name!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Royale Deluxe :: Runescape or Run Escape? :: General Discussion (Disgustion?)-
Jump to: