Royale Deluxe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This forum is currently used for a clan in a MMORPG known as Runescape. Click for more details!

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Recruitment.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 03, 2010 9:18 pm

Shocked

Aparrently,up-to-date we have only 2 registered members so far. And that is including me O.O

Well at least I managed to get one recruit and that is still some sort of progress. Well, if we are gunna be a mega big awesome clan we would definitely need more people.

So whoever is out there can you do me one small favour? That is to ask your friends to check out this website if they are in need of a clan. It doesn't matter if they join or don't join. As long as effort is made I'm sure we will be rewarded for it.

Another question to you people out there... Do you have any suggestions in helping to improve the current recruitment rate of the clan? Post your reply below and thanks very much for reading this Smile

...now where did I put that bag of cookies?
Back to top Go down
http://royale-deluxe.niceboard.biz
lol

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: lol   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 8:26 pm

hi
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:24 am

Hi,
Maybe you should use auto typers, cause i will. I mean in well populated areas, but apart from that just ask random people you pass. Oh, is there any level requirements?
Can anyone be ranked? DO you need specific skills or a cb level to be ranked?
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 2:25 pm

Alexis wrote:
Hi,
Maybe you should use auto typers, cause i will. I mean in well populated areas, but apart from that just ask random people you pass. Oh, is there any level requirements?
Can anyone be ranked? DO you need specific skills or a cb level to be ranked?

Well, apparently i still have the auto typer I always use for clan wars so thanks for the great idea. There are currently no level requirements for clan. Anyone can be ranked but they must prove themselves :]. And No, you do not need specific skills or cb lvl to get ranked.
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 3:34 pm

Okeydokey, just checkin'
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Alexis wrote:
Okeydokey, just checkin'

Well today we did clan wars but no one joined O.O but at least we managed to publicize this forum. And today we also managed to merge with Kingfolower1's clan giving us a bit of clan member boost. Everyday we are making progress and I'm sure that by the end of this year we will be an internationally recognised clan Smile.

Btw Alexis thanks for supporting me and nice avatar picture you have there!
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 5:31 am

SurviveDeath wrote:
Alexis wrote:
Okeydokey, just checkin'

Well today we did clan wars but no one joined O.O but at least we managed to publicize this forum. And today we also managed to merge with Kingfolower1's clan giving us a bit of clan member boost. Everyday we are making progress and I'm sure that by the end of this year we will be an internationally recognised clan Smile.

Btw Alexis thanks for supporting me and nice avatar picture you have there!

Yeah we could do it if we do some major recruiting. I think we may be recognised better, if we were always doing clan wars. I mean have at least one gen on at a time so if people want to do it, they can and then they will be more aware of this clan. And then maybe the word will spread that we have an awesome clan.
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 11:54 pm

Well Alexis your suggestion will work provided that the gens are willing to do it. Again, I must say that I will not force anybody to do this but all the gens out there do let me know if you want to do this.

Another suggestion that I thought of is through YouTube. If someone is able to pull off an excellent recruitment video, we might be able to get many more players who may not be always in clan wars. Oh and Alexis, I must apologize on my bro's behalf on his impoliteness.

Just to update you people, this year 2010 is going to be a f2p year of updates. New skill, quest and even bosses are going to appear on f2p worlds soon. Jagex is also looking into more friends slots in your list and even allow you to see who is online on what world before logging in. Smithing will receive an update and so is defence/hitpoints as now it is even possible to hit 99 damage. Well hope to see you guys in runescape!
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Well im on at least 1hr a day, if im not overly busy, so i'm happy doing that. The youtube idea is excellent. We could definently get the content of the video right, we just need someone who can do the video thing. It's good, your bro was no bother. Very Happy

i can't wait for the update. Im so excited for the new bosses and the quest. Razz
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 11:32 pm

survivedeath has a bro? O.o who is it?
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Nah ignore my brother. He supposed to have quited runescape... Gosh I Think we would start voting for the committee soon with whatever we have for nominations.
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:11 pm

rite y so fast so little nominees still take yr time lolz bounce
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:26 pm

O.o

Oh and to the new committee I'll probably ahnd over the username and password of the admin acc so you can update the clan membership. That's right we need more nominations. Thamyq1 you go check membership list and see which one is suitable for a position.
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:37 pm

member list in the runehead or forum?
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:53 pm

Runehead :p
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:56 pm

king can? alexis cute fashion idk cos i nvr seen her online for a long time
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 9:58 pm

King is also not much online Surprised aiya very difficult to get people
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:04 pm

So... Dun nominate yet then recruit or u make do with the nominees now:p lol!
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:07 pm

O.o

lol you scared you get the position as event coordinator?
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 pm

no comments to be made. I dun mind but i would want someone whom i can communicate well with to plan:o
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:26 pm

O.o

Then you go scouting for your perfect partner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 10:43 pm

lollollol i know it cant be fos or jack.. And i dun want ruby so that i'll be able to work with other ppl and get to know them:p anyway hes busy with lala asians
Back to top Go down
Alexis
Alexis

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 3:45 pm

I'm on for at least 1hr a day - Unless im at a match or grounded Sad
Back to top Go down
SurviveDeath
Admin

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 19, 2010 11:51 pm

Oh great update for today. Clan wars again lol but it was ultra fun trying to beat dew cool's clan with only 5 ppl against 15. Smile

Thamyq1 if you are looking for a partner maybe you should try meeting up with xladyholdenx ,

btw I don't know whether I made progress but I am now ranked in dew cool's clan and maybe if I can pull a few strings who knows maybe they'll join us. And maybe I'll try going for massive clan next time :p
Back to top Go down
thamyq1

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:28 pm

o.o who is xladyholdenx? I think can lol. Thats if i'm the one lol:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Recruitment. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Recruitment.   Recruitment. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Recruitment.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next